Update: Due to COVID-19 and the surrounding recommendations and regulations from governement and healthcare officials, our next Meet & Eat is postponed until further notice.
Meet & Eat is a weekend event designed to give individuals and families the opportunity to share a meal with others in our church family they might not know. Following the example of the early church in Acts 2:46-47, this is an opportunity to build community over the dinner table in one another’s homes.
How do I participate?
- Decide if you would like to be a host family or a guest family.
- Complete the sign-up form (coming soon) and let us know which days and times work best for your family, as well as a little bit about your family make-up and any food restrictions or pet allergies.
- We will collect your form and begin pairing your family with another (or others) based upon your information.
- We will reach out to host families with details for their meal, including the contact information of those who will be their guest(s).
- The host family will reach out to the guest family to finalize details.
When is the next Meet & Eat?
Due to COVID-19, we have not set a date for the next Meet & Eat. Once we do, we will update this page and communicate accordingly.
We would love for you to be a part of what God is doing here at Green Level. For more information about Meet & Eat, please email Angela Tilly at firstname.lastname@example.org.